Subject: Fwd: Baked Stuffed Turkey
> >> >>>
> >> >>>
> >> >>>Here is a Turkey recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing- imagine that!
> >> >>>When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like
> >> >>>me,
> >> >>>who
> >> >>>just are not totally sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked,
> >> >>>but not dried out. Give this a try.

> >> >>> BAKED STUFFED Turkey

> >> >>>6-7 lb. fresh or defrosted Turkey
> >> >>>1 cup melted butter
> >> >>>1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.) 1 cup uncooked popcorn
> >> (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to taste
> >> >>>
> >> >>>Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush Turkey well with melted butter,
> >> >>>salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in
> >> >>>baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen
>for
> >> >>>the popping sounds. When the turkey's blows the oven door
>open
> >> >>>and the turkey flies across
> >> >>>the room, it is done.
> >> >>> And you thought I couldn't cook.